Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome to my new blog site. I have been thinking about doing this for quite awhile. The purpose of this blog is to share Scripture passages and what they have spoken into my life, and also to divide the Word of God rightly. I want to engage everyone of you to learn to study and research and really seek out what God meant when He inspired special men to write all of these things that we read. We want to share any knowledge that we have with each other and be the iron sharpening iron to each other. I do not want to go the route of offensive debates or opinionated arguments though. I want this site to encourage, and refresh each one of us. I want it to challenge and bless us. So, I hope as you read my future posts on God's Word, that you will share what you know and what you have discovered with the rest of us. May this be a beautiful blessing to God's Body and to any of you who have not yet decided to serve Jesus and who are curious to understand what the Christian walk is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment